We’re always up to something new here at Robles. Whether it’s award winners, upcoming events, or announcements, this is the place to come for all the latest information. Be sure to check back often, as this page is updated frequently.
Returning student registration packets will go home on Monday, March 30, 2020, and are due back by Thursday, April 30, 2020, for the 2020–2021 school year. If you do not return your student registration packet you will need to bring it in during our summer registration dates listed below.
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 30, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For open enrollment information, please go to our Registration page.
Calling all 2020–2021 future preschool and kindergartners. Get ready for our preschool and kindergarten open enrollment. Transportation to and from school is available. The district is continuing to provide free all-day kindergarten next year from the funding provided by the voter-approved override that passed in November. We will also begin our free three and four year old preschool for qualifying families.
Join us on either of the following dates:
- Thursday, March 12, 2020, from 12:30–6:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 13, 2020, from 12:30–3:30 p.m.
Parents, please bring the following documents for photocopying when they enroll:
- Birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Bring two types of proof of residency. These items can include utility bills, rental agreements, vehicle registration, etc.
- For preschool only: Proof of Income: 2019 1040 Tax Form with two current pay-stubs or AHCCCS Award Letter
Requirements to begin preschool or kindergarten:
- Preschool students must be three or four before September 1, 2020. Kindergarten students must be five before September 1, 2020.
- Parents may pick up a registration packet at Robles Elementary. Then, complete at home and return at a later time.
Please call (520) 822-9418 for more information. or refer to our flyer.